翻译:C罗卡塔尔世界杯介绍专访
And I'm really glad for that and to play in Another World Cup.
能够再一次参加世界杯,对此我感到十分欣喜
Handing the heat?
如何应对高温天气?
The weather for me is not the issues.
天气对我来说不是问题。
We are prepared as a professional football players.
我们是接受过训练的职业足球运动员。
We are capable to play in all conditions.
在任何环境下我们都有能力进行比赛。
So in my opinion, it will be good.
所以在我看来,这仍会是一次不错的体验。
Because I prefer warm weather.
而且我更喜欢暖和的天气。
So, not a huge problem for me.
所以,对我来说不是问题。
Eusebio scored 9 World Cup goals.You have 7.Can you beat that record?
尤西比奥在世界杯中踢进了9球,你踢进了7球。你觉得自己能否打破这一纪录。
Good challenge.
这是很棒的挑战。
I respect a lot our Eusebio.
我非常尊重尤西比奥。
It's something that all the Portuguese
keep him in their hearts.
所有葡萄牙人都会在心里铭记他。
He is an unbelievable person.
他是一个伟大的人。
But if you have the opportunity and if you have the chance. I think Eusebio will be happy in the sky.
但如果有这样的机会,我想尤西比奥在天也会十分欣慰。
He's give me luck to beat his own record.
他一定会为我打破他创下的记录而送上祝福。
A Portugal-Brazil final?
葡萄牙对战巴西总决赛?
I hope so.I hope so.I joke with Casimiro and I say the final will be Portugal Brazil.
希望如此吧。我跟卡塞米罗开玩笑说,决赛一定是葡萄牙对战巴西。
Wow, it will be a dream, to be honest.
哇,老实说,这是我一直以来的心愿。
It's World Cup.It's the most difficult competition in the world.
这可是世界杯。是世界上最难打的比赛。
I dreaming on that.I know it will be tough. It will be difficult.
我一直心怀希望。我知道这并非易事。肯定会十分困难。
But dreaming, it's free.And I'm dreaming all the time.
但做梦又不花钱。所以我一直这样梦想着。
So, for me, the most important thing is to be there, to complete.
所以,对我而言,最重要的是能够去到那里,能够参与比赛。
In my opinion, it probably will be the best World Cup ever.
我想,这或许会是有史以来最精彩的一届世界杯。
Let's see.
让我们拭目以待。返回搜狐,查看更多
- 正能量故事分享
- 2025-10-01 00:52:39